There is a growing number of people and groups who care about Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) for a variety of reasons. Some of the main groups that care about NFTs include:
- Creators and artists who use NFTs as a way to monetize and authenticate their digital creations.
- Collectors and investors who see NFTs as a new asset class with potential for appreciation and as a way to own unique digital assets.
- Gamers and enthusiasts of digital art and other digital assets who use NFTs as a way to own and trade unique in-game items or other digital assets.
- Developers and blockchain enthusiasts who are interested in the technology behind NFTs and its use cases.
- Critics and regulators who question the environmental impact and ethical implications of NFTs and their potential for misuse.
Overall, NFTs are still a new and developing technology, so the interest and concern from different groups may change over time.