There are many individuals and organizations on Twitter who are active in the NFT space and provide valuable information and insights. Some notable accounts to follow include:
- @cryptoart: A Twitter account dedicated to sharing the latest news and developments in the world of crypto art and NFTs.
- @NFTInvestor: A Twitter account that provides updates on the latest NFT projects, sales, and trends in the market.
- @cryptovoxels: The official Twitter account of CryptoVoxels, a virtual world and marketplace for NFTs.
- @crypto_bob: Robert Leshner, CEO of Compound, an algorithmic, autonomous interest rate protocol on the Ethereum blockchain. He’s also an NFT enthusiast and investor, shares his thoughts and insights.
- @prestonjbyrne :Preston Byrne, a blockchain lawyer and researcher, who is also a NFT expert, shares a lot of valuable insights on the legal and regulatory aspect of NFTs.
- @beeple: Artist Mike Winkelmann, who created the first NFT to sell for more than $69 million at auction. He shares his artworks and insights on the NFT space.
- @NonFungible: The official Twitter account of NonFungible.com, a website that provides information and resources on NFTs and the broader digital collectibles space.
Following these accounts can help you stay up to date on the latest developments in the NFT space and connect with other enthusiasts and experts in the field.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings